Nov 15, 2019
• .30-06 & .270 at crunch time
• Revisiting the old argument: Which is better?
• More to the point, how do you get the best out of each?
Nov 9, 2019
Wild game meat should be incredibly good—not dry, gamey, and tough to eat.
Professional meat processors: A good way to get your wild...
Nov 1, 2019
Challenges of late-season elk hunting
Techniques that work:
Oct 25, 2019
• Work Sharp Tools: the Genesis
• Edge technology and what makes "sharp"
• Most common sharpening mistakes, and how to correct them
• Edge angle: What's best for a hunting knife? And how do you control it?
• Under the microscope: What creates sharpness
• Different knife steels, and how to address...
Oct 18, 2019