Nov 29, 2019
• The Critical parts of a capable backcountry riflescope
• Dialing vs. holding over: How to get the best out of both methods—plus a couple of hunting horror stories...
Nov 22, 2019
• Lex Webernick, America's master mountain-rifle builder
• Listener's questions and comments
• Customizing Remington 700 & Winchester M70 actions
• Sculpture-quality skeletonizing for ultralight action weight
• Premium barrels
• Recoil-taming, quiet(ish) muzzle brakes
• Building a 13-ounce...
Nov 15, 2019
• .30-06 & .270 at crunch time
• Revisiting the old argument: Which is better?
• More to the point, how do you get the best out of each?
Nov 9, 2019
Wild game meat should be incredibly good—not dry, gamey, and tough to eat.
Professional meat processors: A good way to get your wild...
Nov 1, 2019
Challenges of late-season elk hunting
Techniques that work: