Aug 10, 2019
• Guest Cork Graham: International best-selling author, Discovery Channel personality, combat veteran, PTSD counselor, and Alaskan subsistence hunter.
• How hunting rebuilds those suffering with PTSD
• Graham's personal experience recognizing and recovering from PTSD
• Steps to recovery (that resulted in 89 percent success in Graham's patients)
• Hunter, Warrior, Healer: the three vital characteristics that enable humankind to provide, protect, and heal.
BONUS MATERIAL: the .338-06 Graham believes may be the ultimate cartridge for all-around use in Alaska.