Jul 26, 2019
• Are monometal bullets as good a traditional lead-core bullets?
• Rights & Freedoms, Laws & Regulations
• Top manufacturers of non-toxic monometal bullets
• Monometal vs. Lead-core bullets: THE DIFFERENCES
1. Behavior in the bore
2. Behavior in flight
3. Behavior on impact
4. Trauma & terminal...
Jul 19, 2019
• The backcountry is hard on optics
• All brands and types of optic can and occasionally will fail
• User-induced failures
• Properly mounting riflescopes for ultimate toughness
• How scopes get knocked off, and how to re-zero them
• Protecting lenses against grit, grime, water, and ice
Jul 12, 2019
• Backcountry in Africa
• On the menu: Cape buffalo, hippo, and plains game--particularly big kudu bulls
• Prep and packing
• Shooting practice for success in Africa's bush country
• Buffalo charge stopped at 4 yards
• Big kudu bulls
• Stalking a monster hippo through other aggressive hippos,...
Jul 5, 2019
• Your rifle or bow is the one tool you can't be successful without--so prep it properly for backcountry work, and know how to perform emergency fixes.
• Barrel break-in
• Action tuning
• Stabilizing sighting systems and accuracy
• Gun oil in your barrel: Best friend and worst enemy