Apr 11, 2020
- Why the .338?
- As listener @Alaskanexile1 said, "If I'm carrying my .338, I
never have the 'wrong' rifle."
- Inherently superior ballistic coefficient to the 8mm's, .35's,
- Excellent sectional density (a measure of penetrating
- Heavy but controllable recoil
- A lot more terminal performance than the .30 calibers
- The significance of the .338's frontal diameter
- How does it compare to the .375's for big bears?
SPECIFIC .338 CARTRIDGES
- .338 Win. Mag.
- 33 Nosler
- .340 Weatherby
- .338 Rem. Ultra Mag
- .338 Lapua
- .338-378 Weatherby
Which one's right for you?
RIfle's Inc. (custom