Dec 15, 2020
Intro scenario: What not to do during a bear charge.
Topics: How-to episode on:
- How best to carry a bear-protection sidearm in the
- How to DIY customize your hunting rifle to make it shoot like a
Bear-gun carry methods:
- Packs and interference
- Holsters and positions
- Bino harnesses and chest holsters
Badlands Bino Carrier
Galco Gunleather's Phoenix holster
DIY Customizing your backcountry hunting rifle
- Concept: Turning your standard hunting gun into a superb
- Actions: start with what you already own, or purchase a new
- Barrels: Pre-fit, pre-chambered options you can install
- Triggers: Match-grade aftermarket options
- Stocks: How to select the right stock, and bed it
- Final setup: scope bases, rings, and capable scopes.
- Launching your own DIY rifle customizing project.
SUPPORT THE PODCAST
Siembida Custom Knives on Facebook and Instagram