Oct 11, 2019
Oct 6, 2019
• Follow-up on episode No. 40's discussion on worst elk wounders
• Characteristics that make ideal elk cartridges
• List of great elk cartridges
• LIst of great elk bullets
Sep 27, 2019
Making The Shot intro: After all your planning, prep, and hard hunting, everything comes down to one moment where you’ve got to succeed or fail in taking your quarry.
• Two real-life scenarios with heartbreaking consequences, and how they could have been avoided
• Correcting the mistakes before they...
Sep 20, 2019
Backcountry Gear Challenge: fit 10 days worth of gear into 55 pounds
Top-of-the-list item: Tag/Hunting license!
• Sleep systems: Sleeping bag, pad, & tent
• Backpacks: Types and recommendations
• Raingear: Jackets & pants, pack covers, drybags for camera & electronics
• Clothing & footwear: From skin...
Sep 13, 2019
• Intro: Remington's M700, episode recording, guest Carlos Martinez,
• Listener questions & comments
• Remington's Custom Shop (also covers Marlin & Dakota)
• Why the Model 700 has such accuracy potential
• How the Custom Shop maximizes performance
• How you can order any configuration you...