Sep 24, 2021
Intro: Something Different
This episode is derived from a fascinating series of
correspondence with a backcountry-hunting Kiwi in New Zealand, whom
we'll call James.
- Conservation-driven harvest and take
- Local attitude toward sustainability and respect of
- Hunting methods and the "hard yards" earned when hunting New
Zealand's Southern Alps the right way
- Suitable rifles, cartridges, & bullets
- Bonus: Life in the Bush, and 600 possums
FRIENDS, PLEASE SUPPORT THE PODCAST!
Join the Backcountry Hunting Podcast tribe on www.patreon.com/backcountry
Contribute via PayPal using email@example.com
Contribute via VENMO: @Joseph-vonBenedikt
VISIT OUR SPONSORS HERE: